Welcome back from the weekend… let’s get straight to it…
Last week’s winner was:
WURM! Woot! Now come back with two random words by this Friday at 2pm!
Yep, FIBER / OPTIC is due this Friday by 2pm PST.
Here’s some inspiration:
1.a fine, threadlike piece, as of cotton, jute, or asbestos.
2.a slender filament:
a fiber of platinum.
4.matter or material composed of filaments:
a plastic fiber.
5.something resembling a filament.
6.an essential character, quality, or strength:
people of strong moral fiber.
- filamentous matter from the bast tissue or other parts of plants, used for industrial purposes.
- a slender, threadlike root of a plant.
- a slender, tapered cell which, with like cells, serves to strengthen tissue.
8.Anatomy, Zoology. a slender, threadlike element or cell, as of nerve, muscle, or connective tissue.
- the structural part of plants and plant products that consists of carbohydrates, as cellulose and pectin, that are wholly or partially indigestible and when eaten stimulate peristalsis in the intestine.
- food containing a high amount of such carbohydrates, as whole grains, fruits, and vegetables.
10.Chemistry, vulcanized fiber.
11.Optics. optical fiber.
1.of or relating to the eye or sight.
4.a lens of an optical instrument.