Friday, July 18, 2014

FACIAL/SPATIAL art’s up & needs U’re votes!!!

I'm about to go drop a captain's log in a minute... as soon as I vote... Captain’s log: stardate 90210… it’s been two weeks since our last art challuunge and my anxiety has been growing and growing with the anticipation of returning to normal.  The explorations that we have endured in the down time have been plentiful, but I can not help but think that we’ve all had a little hole in our soul since the last time we gathered.  If it were up to me, we would challuunge ever single day, but let it not consume us all for that would be too much to expect of these fine, outstanding artists.  This week, we return to our regularly scheduled challuunge, and I for one can’t wait to view the submissions.  If I could purchase a gift card for personal massages for every single submitter, in order to repay just a miniscule amount of the relaxation I get from each week’s challuunge, I would do just that… yet this is highly illogical thinking...  I couldn’t possibly repay everyone for all the emotions through art that they have given over the years.  So, I will thank them in a slightly lengthy blog post, such as this, and hope that one day they might know the love that they give each week is appreciated on the highest level, and respect is thrown their way each week by these random rantings posted before each challuunge.  Thank you, stardate, for listening and always being there for me… R-WAC out!

Special shout out to James, our newest newbie! Thanks for throwin down this week!

Next week’s words will be:
BOOK / PUDDING

……………………………………………………..
And now, on to this week’s submissions for:
FACIAL / SPATIAL





Brain:95773192





Bryan:Bryan





Chocolate Thunder:Chocolate Thunder





DANimal:DANimal





James:James





Maybee:Maybee





Nathan F.:NathanF.





Pineaple:Pineaple





Wurm:02_Template_Poster_Tastytuts




Log your votes here:

Who dat dat be makin good challuunges?
Brain
Bryan
Chocolate Thunder
DANimal
James
Maybee
Nathan F.
Pineaple
Wurm
Poll Maker

No comments:

Post a Comment